should i?

drjorgerod

should i?

Post by drjorgerod »

See how do I thread an ptsxpy?

Afraid if I should teach my offshore staff about how to do ptsxpy

Would someone please explain this to me with basic explanations of things like outsourcing and what the ptsxpy is doing during all of this?
3DfromNULL
Site Admin

Re: should i?

Post by 3DfromNULL »

I recommend you to try a sample script. You need to get a free trueSpace from somewhere, and please download the ptsxpy from the "Return to ptsxpy" button in this forum. You can download a sample script from this forum. Then please follow the instructions described in the DOWNLOAD - Quick Start page in the ptsxpy site.

You can get results using trueSpace + ptsxpy + a script.
kayleycunningham

Post by kayleycunningham »

I also think you should. Your offshore team should also know any of those. Ptsxpy won't just benefit just your team but also your overall business. Your offshore teaching programs also help expand your international profile and provide an environment where we can work closely with your business. Businesses like Offshore Business Processing can help you with in business function.
RickNegron

Post by RickNegron »

3DfromNULL wrote: 2020-May-20 9:08 I recommend you to try a sample script. You need to get a free trueSpace from somewhere, and please download the ptsxpy from the "Return to ptsxpy" button in this forum. You can download a sample script from this forum. Then please follow the instructions described in the DOWNLOAD - Quick Start page in the ptsxpy site.

You can get results using trueSpace + ptsxpy + a script.
Well Said